Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Look at what I made!!





This my friends is the IKEA drawers that I talked about. I painted and made pretty.. I used regular craft paint and MM journal stickers and little alpha stickers to make the labels ( Sabrina collection).


I also have pictures of the in progress craft corner!! This picture is of my corner before I started..Very disorganized and had a hard time finding things..




This is a picture of my reconfingured corner with my new desk!!





I got rid of my old computer table that had a broken hutch. I also moved the table to the opposite wall so that it would make TV watching easier and it gave me more room..






This picture is of my desk which is from IKEA which I ADORE!!

I will be adding pictures of the final project once it's finished!! TO BE CONTINUED...


No comments:

Post a Comment