Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve

I can't believe 2009 is almost over!! Yeah to a New year full of endless possibilities!!

Speaking of 2010..over at Faithsisters we will be starting an awesome challenge called My Lifetime Story..I am so excited to share this challenge with you and the importance of getting your heritage and life story on paper..I think it's important because life is fragile, and I would want my children and grandchildren to know who I was if I wasn't here to tell the story. That is why you should join me in this challenge.
Each week I will be posting the challenge here on my blog.. or you can join Faithsisters and see the challenges there..Your choice. I will be posting my design team submission for each week here so you can get some inspiration!!
So here is the photo list for Jan 2010 to March 2010
Make sure you get those photos ready..You don't want to be wasting precious scrap time looking for that perfect photo!!

Can't wait for you to join me in this challenge...
Blessings, KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment