Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A new Toy..





I caved and bought the new dark pink Cuttlebug on HSN..It was a good deal and it came with a lot of embossing folders..Now to figure out what to do with my old Zipemate..I still love it but they don't make it anymore and I cant find replacement mats for it.


I love that it matches my Cricut Expression too!!!




And here is the mess I call my scrapbook Table.. Under all that mess there is a LO needs to be finished!! It's only been there for a month ! LOL!!
Here is a picture of the finished LO :
It is for my Heritage Album..


I found while blog hopping today that Pink Paislee is having a giveaway..They have teamed up with Tombow adhesives..Check it out here

Prima is also giving away on National Scrapbooking Day (may 1) a canvas apron..So cute..Leave a comment here

Imaginisce is giving away their new paper line called Live Loud..check it out here

Well that's all for now..off to create some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment