Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Circus Book

I am in the process of making a circus book using the new lite Cricut Cartridge Carousel. The Lite Cartridges are only sold at Walmart and retail for $39.99


Here is the cover ~ Initially I was going to back it with chipboard but have decided not to..


I backed the picture with red bazzill cardstock and mounted it form behind.. All the other pages I created by cutting it out and taping the cutout of the doorway so it would stay intact when you lift it off he mat. I then drew a line from corner to corner to make it appear as the back of the tent. I will cover it with PP to hide the tape..

Once all the pages are complete I will be punching holes to bind the book..Not sure if I'm going to use ribbon and braid it OR jsut use rings...We shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment