Saturday, August 7, 2010

One more post for the night..

I'm loving having a laptop next to me while I work..So cool:)

Anyway..here is a Canvas I did..I'm inspired by Donna Downey I LOVE her style and the way she creates..I'm excited that I will be taking her 12 week online class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking..The class is called Fun with Fabric with Donna Downey... Here is the link go check it out!!!

Without further ado, here is my piece of art:)


I used My Studio paint in Light Pink to cover the background.. While the paint was still slightly wet I sprayed Viva Pink and Silver Sugar Glimmer Mists, using a paint brush I brushed the mists to soften them.

I used Unity Stamp to stamp the saying on Making Memories PP ~ Sabrina Collection. I cut the eiffel tower is from french Manor Cricut Cartridge. I sprayed it with Black Magic Glimmer Mist. The flowers are Acrylic Jewels by Horizon..they are covering up the smudges on the flowers when I stamped :) I inked the edges with Tim Holts Distress Inks in Black Soot

No comments:

Post a Comment