Thursday, October 14, 2010

Free Premier Weekend!

Hello Friends,

I jsut wanted to let you in on what's happening at Heritage Makers this week..From now until Oct. 18 you can use all 47,000 pieces of art in Premier for FREE! The best part is..publish a project by the deadline and it will stay in your shopping cart until you are ready to order it!
So go to my website   , sign up for a basic account and click on the icon for free Premier and get started!
There are also tutorials on how to use Studio. It's very easy!! I am not a digi scrapper by any means and I have created an album cover, a swatch book and business cards all from scratch! There are also templetes that makes it even easier. You drop your photos in and add your text and journaling and your done!!

Have fun !

Check back soon. I will have a  picture of a project that I'm working on. Once Hubby returns my camera! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment