Saturday, October 9, 2010

Project ALMOST Completed!!

Whew, what a busy day..I thought I was staying indoors but that didn't happen!! LOL Traffic to my surprise was not bad. The 60,000 people packing the stands started coming to the field early so the traffic was not bad..I didn't go out after the game ended, I'm sure it was BAD then! LOL
Anyway...Here is my project I'm working on. I was actually a speed scrap page that I started a few days ago. My dear Sisters over at Faithsisters.com feature a speed scrap on Tuesday nights. I decided to join in. I only dabble in digi so I decided to paper scrap this one! Every 10 minutes a new direction comes up in the chat window and you just follow along. In less then an hour you have a completed page!
I had the bones to the page completed but being a paper girl I wanted to do my usual distress, paint and embellish a bit more..
SO here it is!!


I am not finished with it becasue I know who's in the picture but not where and why..It's of my mom and her sister and parents. I believe they are in Florida. This was taken shortly before my Grandmother got sick..But not sure. The journaling is going to go in the pocket but I dont know what I'm gonna do with the white space under the photo in the half circle..It's calling out to me that it needs something!! LOL So It will sit on my desk till I figure it out! So much for Speed Scrapping!!
So what did you create today??

No comments:

Post a Comment