Sunday, November 7, 2010

Last of the Halloween Projects!

I  have had this tray for a while and didn't know what I wanted to use it for until a few weeks before Halloween. I love how it turned out!!
Tray is from 7 Gypsies
Pattern paper is from The midnight Spell stack from DCWV
Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge used to make tree,gate, frames and house.
fence was made with punch from Martha Stewart
various embellishments from Dream street papers, girls paperie toil and trouble,
canvas stickers by Little Yello Bicycle, adhesive badges by American Crafts
and Glimmer Mist in Black Magic by Tattered Angels.
I tied cheese cloth sprayed with Old Lace Glimmer Mist.

Now off to create come Christmas decor!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and what a great idea!!! I love your other projects and I can't wait to see your next one:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete