Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Hello my Scrappy Friends!!

Happy 2011!! A new year is here filled with hope and promise. I hope you all have a blessed 2011 full of love, happiness and creativity!

At the beginning of every new year I always try to make some scrapbooking goals ( not resolutions..I never keep them..LOL) Here are this year's goals:

* Organize my supplies so that I have spend less time looking and more time scrapping!!

* Finish my grandmother's travel book...this is 8 years in the making..my first scrapbook I started but never finished. In my defense, my grandmother passed away in 2002 and I have had to do A LOT of research online to figure out what things were. She had traveled all over Europe with a church group!

* Spend more time creating and teaching classes and spread my passion for preserving  memories!

* Develop challenges for my followers so we can all get more pages done in 2011!

These are my top 4 goals for 2011. I could go on but I feel that the longer the list, the less likely I will do them all!! I can always add more as I check these off!!

So I challenge you to write down your goals for 2011. What do you want to accomplish this year. Post them here so we can be all accountable at the end of 2011.

Happy New Year !!

No comments:

Post a Comment