Friday, January 14, 2011

New Canvas for my Studio!!

I applied moldeling paste with a pallet knife to add some texture, allow this to completely dry before going onto the next step. Took about 30 min.
I then painted surface with Making Memories paint in Rose petal. When dry, spray with Tattered Angels glimmer Mist in Rose Tea. Take a crumpled paper towel and blot to add a little more texture.


Dry brushed Making Memories paint in Steel



I took making Memories paint in Ashalt and mixed a little Black Magic Glimmer Mist and applied it to corner foam stamps I forgot I had. They are from Making Memories.

The finishing touches are ...

Paper Diva cut from the Lovely Floral Lite Cricut Cartridge
The chandeliers stamps from Prima, stamped with Black Stazon and embossed with Tinsel embossing powder in bridal. Chains are bling from Imaginisce and adhered with the I-Rock tool.
The florish is from French Manor Cricut Cratridge and sprayed with Viva Pink Glimmer Mist!

And here it is...

Love all the texture!! Love how it came out!!

2 comments: