Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Easter!!

I got my craft on last night thanks to my hubby. He had kid duty after dinner so I could finally finish some projects.
Here is an Easter banner I made using the Cricut Lite Sugar and Spice to cut the banner.The cardstock is Wausau Paper in Pink and Yellow. The rosette is from Tim Holtz's Paper Rosette Alterations Die. The paper is Making Memories Spring line from last year. The letters spelling Easter is also making Memories. I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in English Ivy, Viva Pink, and Lemongrass to spray Egg doilies. I also used the English Ivy to spray seam binding.

The bunny and Chick are diecut stickers from Reminisce.


Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Kim what a beautiful banner with the egg dollies which I love!

    ReplyDelete