Sunday, May 8, 2011

So here they are...

Here is  the rest of the challenges from My Pinkstamper.com that I got done today!! yay me!!

Challenge #1 is to use a cupcake

I used Once Upon a Princess cartridge.  Paper is Bazzill CS, Recollections CS, and Basic Grey PP.
I also used Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Challenge #2 is to use kraft paper.


Kraft paper is from the Playground Stack from DCWV. CS is Bazzill..Crown and dress is from Happily Ever Ater. Chipboard letters are from American Crafts. Small letters from Sabrina, Making Memories.

Challenge #8 is to make a Summer Project..


I used the Snorkel Collection from Cosmo Cricket. The life preserver is from Life is a Beach cartridge. CS is Bazzill. Also used TIm Holtz Distress Ink  in Old Paper.

So that is all that I created today!! That is a lot for me in the 8 or so hours that I had!!
I hope you had a great National Scrapbooking Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment