Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moving Right Along...

Hello,

I am determined to start catching up on my kids scrapbooks before I start another project! LOL Hoping anyway..
I have been trying to use what I have and doing a pretty good job of it! This first LO is of Emilee sleeping in her Cinderella costume. I used 2 pieces from a Disney Princess Swap from YEARS ago!! The tag with the title and the journaling spot are from that swap..The rolled flowers and papers are from the  Imaginisce collection. The doily flowers were made using fiskars threading water punch to a 1 1/2" x 12" paper. After punching I used my Martha Stewart scoring board and scored every 1/4" inch. I then accordian folded them and made a circle and secured with Helmar 450 Quick Dry glue.After the glue dries flatten and secure a small piece of scratch CS and glue circle down. I then used an Imaginisce Dew Drop brads from the fairest of them all collection for the middle of flowers. They were then sprayed with Marshmellow Chalkboard Mist and Glimmer Mist in Frost.

The Second LO is of Faith on her 8th birthday. I used an old birthday stack from Me&My Big Ideas..The Peace sign is from Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge. I wanted to duplicate the Peace sign on her shirt..
Cardstock is Bazzill and Leaving Prints.( I told you I am using what I have!) Title is made from Thicker foam stickers, Glitz teeny aphas and a CS punch out from the paper stack. The journaling is on the tags that are sticking out from the two photos that aren't matted.


No comments:

Post a Comment