Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School!

Last Thursday was Faith's first day of 3rd grade. She was hesitant going back since she spent 6 weeks of her summer in summer school. She was happy in the end and as she climbed up the stairs to see if I was awake she was dressed with her back pack on!!
This picture was taken before the walk to the bus stop!

Here is a double Layout I finished of her 2nd grade school photo and her class picture. I based my LO on the cover of the new Close to My Heart catalog..
Here is my rendition..


That's real stitching..I used the Sew Easy tool from We R memory Keepers to stitch all the way around the page. So Easy!! I use a ruler so my lines are straight.
The other side..

Now I have to finish kindergarten and first grade..LOL First to figure out where the photos are.. Lucky for me they are most likely in one of two places!!
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment