Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MIA

Hello,

I know I've been MIA lately..I have been busy getting the kids ready for school and spending time with my family back in NJ it's been a crazy couple of weeks! Emilee is going to preschool this year and is looking froward to it..We have been trying to get her potty trained in preperation for it but she still isn't..Well yesterday at her 4 yr checkup I told the doctor and low and behold we now have a reason!! She drinks way too much milk which causes constipation!! Never knew milk could do that..it's also the cause of her enemia!! So we have to change her diet a bit and give her some medicine and hopefully that will work! we are all through with doctors, dentists, and eye doctors for now, Faith has a dentist appointment the end of the month for a cleaning..All I can say is Thank goodness it's finished!!
Hoping to have some scrapping goodness up on the blog soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand Kim, my son starts school August 30th and I will also be running around with doc appts. WOW! I didn't know that milk caused constipation ggod to know :) Well, I hope you get back in the groove of crafting!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete