Thursday, September 29, 2011

Growing In Unity Day 4

Hello Friends,

I have 2 projects to share with you today..The first is a canvas I did a while back using the Create yourself stamp. The Eiffell tower is from the French Manor Cricut Cartridge. The background paper is from Making Memories Sabrina collection. It's hard to get a good image on canvas so I stamped it on the paper first.




The second project is a scrapbook page of my ever evolving scrapbook space. This was my desk in our old apartment before I moved to West Virginia. This page took me less then 10 minutes to make! I love how sometimes it just works out that way!
The background paper is plain white CS first painted with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Golden Goddess. I let it dry then used a glimmer screen and spritzed Vintage Pink and Viva Pink all over the page. I blotted off the excess to reveal the golden goddess underneath! I love that Glam and Glaze acts as a resist!!
Then I matted my photo and placed my embellishments!



Supplies Used :

White Cardstock ~ Wausau paper
Coredinations ~ Valentino
Trim ~ American Crafts
Flowers and button ~ Unknown
Tattered Angels Glimmer Screen ~ Fanciful Stencils Starter kit
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists ~ Viva Pink and Vintage Pink
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze ~ Golden Goddess
Rhinestones ~ MMBI
Ranger Archival Ink ~ black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Black Soot

Thanks for stopping by!!


9 comments:

  1. LOVE that sentiment--how cool that you've showcased it in two different ways!! Thanks for some fabulous inspiration again today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty canvas and layout! Love the saying!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw.. really pretty.. both are.. I LOVE that flowered ribbon you used.. and how you have the flower half around your image.. so creative.. :) can't wait to see what you create tomorrow.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors! Great projects--can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your canvas! I have been
    thinking about working with the medium
    in some form...Your layout of your old
    desk is quite nice, also...
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, love that sentiment!!! Love that you scrapped your creative space and your mixed media pieces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is just gorgeous with all that glimmer mist and those beautiful flowers! I have never tried stamping on canvas but your are inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love how this turned out and the pink and yellow are just beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING LO!! I just love your work!!:)

    ReplyDelete