Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Layout of 2012!!

Hello Again..are you tired of me yet?? LOL

I made myself a promise that I would try and do as many LO's in 2012. I am always so busy doing other projects for work that I tend to let my pictures go to the wayside..

So this is a LO of my girls at work with me..After 5 minutes of being there Emilee asked me when we were going home! Not for another 6 hours! LOL

Scrappers in the Making

Supplies Used :

I'm trying to use up what I have this year too..No room for new stuff.. LOL

I used a sketch based on the December Sketch from Bella Blvd's blog

background papers - Basic Grey Blush Collection - Devotion, Fancy and Crush.
                                 Basic Grey Lilykate Collection - Posey
threading water punch - Fiskars
ribbon -Offray
journaling block - Spiral journal book - Making Memories Noteworthy- Delaney
photo corners and large flowers - Heidi Swapp
medium flowers - Prima - Sweet Taffy Lavender
small flowers - Recollections - Boutique Fleur
DMC Embroidery Floss
buttons - Studio Calico
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick
chipboard - Maya Road
title - Scrappers - American Crafts  colored with Copic marker RV 14
In The -  headline Alphabet White - Karen Foster
Making - Thickers - American Crafts marguise
Rose Tea Glimmer Mist - used on  chipboard scissors.




                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment