Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspirationl Art Journal

Hello Scrappers!

I have wanted to start an art journal for a while but always came up with an excuse not to start one. I was digging in one of my drawers and found this sketch book that I got from target for a $1 a few years back..I bought a few of them and this was the last in the stash so I decided to finally go for it!

I have also wanted to read the Bible all the way through and decided this was the year to do just that. I have a friend who is reading it with me so I am accountable! LOL So this journal is for Bible verses that jump out at me or ones that I want to remember!!

Yesterday while trying to figure out the direction of my first page I stopped to read a little in my Bible while listening to Joyce Myer on my laptop..She talked about Matthew 6:33 during her sermon and I flipped to the page and read it again after the show was over..I finished my art journal page but could not figure out what verse I wanted to use..I was on Facebook looking at updates when my friend, Quincy just posted Matthew 6:33 ! I think God was trying to tell me something!! So I used it on my page!! Everything is painted except for the cross..that is a diecut I had cut out for a project and never used..I have a drawer devoted to diecuts that dont get used..



Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live Rightously,
 and he will give you everything you need.
Matthew 6:33




No comments:

Post a Comment