Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bushkill Falls

This page is from my Honeymoon Album! I finally finished it..it only took me 10 years to complete it!
I love to use brochures and post cards on my LO's..just be sure to spray them with neutralizing spray like Krylon Make it Acid Free.
The title is made from these cute wood tiles I have had FOREVER..I actually forgot I had them! LOL So I decided to spray them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Mallard..they matched perfectly! love when that happens! The mat is from Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge. It's actually a blank invitation and was surprisingly versatile. I used it all thoughout the book to help unify it when I changed up the papers.

Supplies Used :

Imaginisce Happy Camper ~ fireside fun
Imaginisce happy Camper ~ tree hugger
Imaginisce Happy Harvest ~ apple crisp
Recollections ~ kraft CS
Coredinaions Core Color ~ Seaweed
Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Evergreen Bough,Walnut Stain
Tim Holtz Adage Tickets
date stamp
StazOn Ink ~ Timber brown
Unknown ~ wood tiles
Hemp cording
Glimmer Mist ~ Mallard

No comments:

Post a Comment