Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!

I wanted to show you a LO I did for my new niece Riley..

Supplies used:

Pattern paper and tag ~ Making Memories
Brown Cardstock ~ DCWV
Blue Cardstock ~ Recollections
Pink Cardstock ~ Bazzill Basics
Title, eggs, bunny, grass and chick cut from Easter 2010 Cricut cartridge
Cuttlebug Embossing folder
1st cut from Heritage Cricut cartridge
Tim Holtz Distress stickles Rock Candy
Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Tattered rose and Peeled Paint
Lace ~ Offray
Ranger Glossy Accents on bunny
Riley ~ Thicker Stickers

I hope you all have a blessed Easter!! Be sure to tell your loved ones that you love them today! You never know when they will be called home..My husband's Aunt and Godmother died last night. She led a good life and was in her 80's..my husband regrets that he didn't go over and see her before she passed..she had been sick for a while now..Don't have the same regrets..tell them you love them!!





No comments:

Post a Comment