Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello Friends!

I have my christmas card for this year to share with you. It was my Grandmother's tradition to always send cards with the three wise men on them. She said it was an old Irish folk lore and it was to bring good luck in the coming year. You are suppose to hang it on the back of your front door to bring good luck! I can remember as a child always seeing the wisemen hanging on the back of her door.

I used the three wise men stamp by Tim Holtz and Stamper's Anonymous. The background was made by swiping it through Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries Distress Inks and Tarnished Brass Distress stain. The star is from Christmas Memories from Tim Holtz and Stamper's Anonymous. I used Ranger's Queen's Gold Embossing powder to make it pop.The card base is precut cards from DCWV. Inside I put a little quote of the Irish tradition.

Wishing all of my friends a very Merry Christmas!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment