Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday Challenge

Hello Friends,

I am finished with my challenge LO. Since I live in Steeler's Country and my husband is a fan, it was only fitting that I do a yellow and black LO.
I actually snuch a picture of my hubby at the beginning of the game and printed it off..He looks so serious!!

He just came home from the ice rink so he was in hockey attire.. But he is a die hard fan!

I used 12x12 canvas page and painted a simple background of yellow and black. The Steeler's logo I printed from the internet and on the smooth side of bazzill white CS.
The football is from Wrap it up Cricut Cartridge Brown CS is Bazzill and Provo Craft.
CS stickers ~ Sticker Studio
Stars, Arrow and heart ~ Tim Holtz Grungeboard from plain elements. Journaling spot is Tim Holtz as well and is blank because I want to wait for the game to be over before I journal.

So I shared mine, let's see yours..

1 comment:

  1. HELLO!! =)
    I ACTUALLY CAME HERE FROM DONNA DOWNEY'S BLOG!! =) I SAY YOUR COMMENT AND HAD TO COME AND SEE WHAT YOU HAD CREATED!! SO VERY CUTE!! I AM A NEW FOLLOWER AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR SHARING!! HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!! =)

    ReplyDelete