Sunday, December 9, 2012

1st semester is over!


Hello Friends!

I know it's been a while since I posted anything crafty! The last 2 months have been rough between starting school and then finding out I am pregnant and then fighting morning sickness..well to say the least I've had a lot on my plate!
I am officially on Christmas break and have started making Christmas cards so I will sure to post them when I get a chance! Plus I am starting an 8x8 Disney album next week too. It is a christmas gift for my parents! Can't wait to start it. I got a great deal on Scrapbook.com on a Queen and company Disney mega kit. It retails for $99 and it was on sale for $37.99!! I saved over $60!!! The rest of the kit will be used for various Disney projects from our first vacation.
I bought the album from Disney and I have to say that for the price it is well constructed and also comes with papers and stickers. I can't wait to share them with you!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment