Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Computer and other fun stuff..

Well Hello Again,

Sitting here typing on my new computer trying to figure out how on earth the get my pictures from one computer to another. Not having much success. Hoping Dad will be able to come to the rescue and get what I need off of it. I have to wait until till the middle of the week. He is helping my brother move into his new house..
I am also patiently waiting to find out if I have made another design team..I should know this week sometime..I'm very excited!!

I want to share a new LO with you..





This is from last week's challenge at Faithsister's.. Believe it or not, this took me less then an hour to make! All items are from the Scarlet Lime Monthly kit for February except the yellow background..that is from my basic Grey stash..hehe.. The picture is a memorial card you get from a funeral. It is from my grandmother's. It's kind of fitting since she is one of the people I have to thank for stirring my curiousity and eventual passion for the Lord.

Until Next time..God Bless You..

1 comment: