Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Spring!!

Been busy finishing up my Mom's Christmas album.. I know it's Spring and I'm talking Christmas..with the new job I have been busy and never found the time to finish it till now! The first 14 Christmases are in the book. I gave it to her the other day and she loved it!! Sadly :( I did not taking any pictures!! What Kind of scrapper am I? LOL

Speaking of taking pictures..I got my baby fixed FINALLY!! I have a Canon powershot S3IS and when Bryan was in Canada this past summer the lens broke on it. Canon had to replace the lens assembly..So excited it is back and working!!

Here is a LO I did for Faithsisters.. Products are from the Scarlet Lime monthly kit except the brass Bible..that is from LP.. Journaling reads:
Throughout my life I have always felt like someone was watching over me. It took me a long time to figure out that it was God who has been looking over me.
Dear lord, Thank you for always looking after me. Thank you for my many blessings in my life. In Jesus name.Amen



Here's another one. This LO is of Emilee when she was a few weeks old..The journaling reads:
Mom has always loved little baby feet! Yours are no exception, Love baby footses!! 8/10/07

Products are from MM Graham Cracker line Ella...SO in love with this line!!





This one is one of my favorites and came very easily..This is also a LO for Faithsisters..The picture is of me and hubby :) Journaling reads:
I have hope for the future
I have hope that God will strengthen our marriage.
I have hope that God will provide for my family.
I have hope God will see me through each trial that I may go through and that I will be stronger women because of my trials.

Psalm 62:5 ~ I seek andfind rest in God, with everything that I am, for it's in God that my HOPE comes from.







Back to spring....I found this is Micheals off all places... It is a paper stack from Sassafras called Hog heaven.. It's very retro and will come in handy when I do some LO's of some of my older photos:)



What else in paper land have I been drooling over you ask??


Let's see.. I bought the whole line of this.... It's by Imaginisce..The fairest of them all..I am a sucker for Princess what can I say..LOL





I also bought Imaginisce All kinds of Happy Collection..I currently have a LO under construction..












No comments:

Post a Comment