Saturday, August 28, 2010

Why have I not created??

Well, I have good reason!!
I have been asked to teach SDU( Scrapbook, Design & You) by EK Success at Michaels! I have been busy getting certified..I'm so excited about it!!
I also became a Personal Publishing Consultant for Heritage Makers!! My dear friend Jennifer from my LP days finally talked me into it! I have been hesitant because it's "digi" and I'm a paper girl but soon realized after finally getting some time to play in the Studio just how easy this software is!! Anyone can do it! Studio is very unique software..It is online ( no downloads), and it includes all the features to make beautiful storybooks, scrapbook pages, canvas art, cards, calenders..you are only limited to your creativity!! I could go on and on...
I have created a blog jsut for my Heritage Makers Business..here you will find projects I have created, Specials of the month, Hostess Specials and any specials that I am personally running.. The page is currently under construction so stay tuned!! I will be hosting a special give away during the grand opening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment