Monday, September 6, 2010

Miss Buckethead


This is a LO of Emilee being goofy..The journaling reads:
My sweet girl has a big personality, she wore the bucket as a hat!
Patterned paper ~ Fancy Pants Designs ~ Kraft Kuts Dotted Bracket
Title ~ fancy Pants Designs ~ Pink Alpha stickers ~ Kraft Kuts
Journaling tag ~ Fancy Pants Designs ~ Kraft Kuts CS stickers ~ Accent Girl
Lace Offray Ribbons ~ Brides Mom Trim white sprayrd with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist ~Tattered Rose
Pink Button ~ Studio Calico
Bling ~ Say it in Pearls ~ Prima
flowers ~ Prima ~ sprayed with Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist
flower centers ~ Imaginisce I Rock Crystals, I Rock Tool

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful scrapbook page and that baby is too cute! I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to see more! I would love it if you could stop by my blog and visit ;0).

    hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete