Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Lifetime Story Challenge ~ Lessons Learned

This is the new challenge posted for this week..You can find all the info here scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I’ve learned many lessons in my short 38 years. Some of which I wish I knew when I was younger so I wouldn’t have made those mistakes, but then again I wouldn’t have learned the lesson then!


My mother taught me how to be independent and to stick up for myself if I needed to. My mom also taught me to respect my elders, and that family is important. My Mom did know something!!

I am also a better parent because of how I was raised. My Mom always told us what she expected of us. We knew we couldn’t act up in a store or touch anything. We knew there were consequences to our actions!

Now that I am older and look back into my early adulthood I think these lessons were harder to learn..

Family IS Everything!! Nothing comes before them!!

Don’t be afraid to tell loved ones or friends you love them, it may very well be the last time you do!

You won’t find love giving yourself to every man. They want to marry the good girl!

I have learned that you must love and respect yourself before anyone can love you..

I know that with God anything is Possible! I have 2 children to prove it!

I know that no matter how dark the world may seem, there is always light. Life is worth living..

Life is hard, but it’s what you do with your life that makes it worth living! 9/11/10

Background PP ~ Jillibean Soup

Life is Beautiful CS Sticker ~ unknown

owl ~ Glitzdesigns Winged rubons

jewels ~ say it with pearls Prima

title ~ black text Jillibean Soup

flowers ~ unknown

envelope ~ unknown

Tim Holtz Distress inks in Barn door, vintage photo.

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Bronze and burnt red.

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment