Friday, September 10, 2010

My SDU class locations!

I am so excited to share with you my 2 class locations for SDU !! I will be teaching at Michaels store in Triadelphia, WV. You can find the address and info here  The second location is at the AC Moore in Clarksburg, WV. You can find their info here  Classes will start in October. I have a Demo scheduled at Michaels on Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010 from 1p to 5p. Come out and see what SDU is all about! I will aslo be hosting Michaels monthly crop night! This month's crop is Friday, Sept. 24 from 3:45 to 8pm.. I will be there to help you with all your scrapbooking needs.
I will aslo be at AC Moore for a Meet and Greet on Saturday, September 25 from 4p to 6p. I will be introducing myself and giving you some sneek peeks into the SDU class!


I look forward to seeing you all there! If you don't live in the area, but know someone who does be sure to give them my blog link! I will be posting my class schedules here as well as facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment