Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Luminaries!!

At long last, I am able to post this picture of the luminaries out on my front steps. Here are the simple steps to make them yourself..

 I am a follower of Tim Holtz's blog and he had these simple and VERY easy luminaries on his blog the other day.. You can find the post here .
 I used very dark blue bazzill cardstock and an adhesive runner to adhere to brown lunch bags. I don't have any of his Halloween alteration dies so I used my Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge and cut the shapes out at 4" and 4.5".My girls picked out the shapes..We did a skeleton, mummy, flying witch, ghost, bat, tomb stone, cat, and headless horsemen. I added 2 designs to each bag except for headless horseman. You fold down the top of the bags to form a cuff..It's that easy. I bought LED flicker tea lights at Krogers for $4.49 for 6!  Here's a picture of the finished product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment