Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 4 Fun with fabric using Water colors

Can I tell you how much fun this was ?? I have not used water colors since who knows when!! But I do have to say they will be one of my go to sources for color from now on!!
Week 4 was all about canvas ATC cards ( artist trading cards) I decided  to use a 6 x 8 canvas panel that I got a Michaels. It's much easier to stamp on the panels..

I used a Unity stamp from the Something Within set.
Prima ~ Bling, say it with pearls
various purple flowers ~ unknown


After trying for an hour I figured out that cookies was disabled..

I am still trying to take the pictures of the luminaries..We have had some mad weather the last few nights and it's been too windy or rain but I promise you I will have them up tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment