Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Hello Friends,

I am working on teacher's gifts this week. My daughter, Faith is finished school on June 3rd and I so want to get these books done before then! LOL
I found a really cute book that was featured on the Glue Arts blog this past monday..Here is the post
It was so easy and took about an hour to complete!

Supplies I used:

cardboard
All paper is from an old school stack called Back2School by Autumn Leaves
books and apple diecut was cut from Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge
Scrap Dots adhesive
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive for Glue Glider Pro
Sharpie fine point pen

Here is the cover..I used Scrap Dots to adhere the chipboard .


These are the left side pages..One has my daughter's school picture and the other is the class picture.


The right side is the autograph pages..the back cover page has a place for my daughter to write a note thanking her teacher!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment