Monday, May 23, 2011

Scrapping like crazy!!

Hello freinds,

It's already Monday, can't believe it. May is going by so fast. I got to scrap all weekend. My hubby who rarely has the weekend off was home so I got to finish up some projects including the 2 teacher gifts! I also started a dance album that I'm making for a friend.
These are paper dolls that I made to look like my friend's daughter
I used Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge for the dolls and outfits.  The bodies were cut out of smooth 80lb wt. copy paper and then colored with Copic Marker E00. After they dried I then glued the hair on and then stamped the faces using Peachy Keen Stamps Princess assortment with Ranger Adirondack Dye Ink in Pitch Black. I stamp after I color the face so that way I ensure ink doesn't smear.
The pink girl has accents of silver made with American Crafts metallic marker in Silver and Stickles in Diamond...I didn't have silver Stickles so my motto is use what you have!!
The cow girl  was so much fun to make! I was lucky to have a picture of what little Kaitlyn was wearing and copied it..the shirt was the tutu that the pink girl is wearing, I just cut off the skirt. The tutu she is wearing was cut to reveal more of her shirt. The black cow spots were randomly colored in with Ranger Enamel Accents. I aslo used Xmas Red Stickles to make the sequins on the straps and around the high waist of the skirt! The cow ears were made from Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut cartridge. I hid the oval cutouts in the middle of the ears with the Gypsy and applied Enamel Accents to make the cow spots! 
I cant wait to share the rest of this book when it's finished!! It's going to be so cute!!

Happy Monday to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment