Wednesday, June 1, 2011

School's Out!

Well almost...Friday is the official last day but Faith will be bringing her teacher's gifts into school tomorrow. I made them autograph books that the kids can sign for them! I made them first for Faith's kindergarten teacher and she loved it..so it's been a bit of a tradition. I also made them a cute card from the Pop-Up Neighborhood Cricut cartridge. This cartridge is exclusive to the Cricut Circle! I didn't think I was going to like it but I do! I've used it on two projects already.
The books were made a few weeks ago and you can see them in more detail here

Here is a picture of the finished book and card! I used mini alphabet stickers for the title..Schools Out!
I have to drop by the school tomorrow so that I can give them my baby bug! Yes, I am donating my first Cricut to my daughter's school. I feel blessed to have the new E2 and another Expression so I wanted to pass on the love to someone else! I also offered to teach the teacher's and PTG how to use it! I know my baby is going to a great home and that's all that matters!!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment