Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christmas in July!

Hello Friends!

I have been busy creating Christmas LO's from last Christmas with BoBunny's Noel Collection. I LOVE how BoBunny makes so many things for their lines!! Pure Delight I tell ya!

The first LO is of my Dad  reading Twas the Night Before Christmas. This has been a tradition in our family since my brother and I were born!! Thank God grandkids came along..He was reading this to us when we were in our 20's and single!!
I used BoBunny's Christmas line from last year called Noel. The green bracket was cut from Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge.
Flowers ~ Recollections
Wish tag ~ Tim Holtz
Red ribbon ~ it's actually Tim Holtz tissue tape bunched and colored with Fired Brick Distress Ink.
Title chipboard sticker and journaling spot ~ BoBunny Noel Collection

ALL SPRUCED UP



Title ~ Wasau CS cut from Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
Ribbon ~ BoBunny Noel collection
I used Tattered Angels Glitter Glaze in Icicle on the christmas balls on the page to make them pop off the page.

THE STOCKING WERE HUNG
This is a 2 page spread..Another Christmas Eve tradition for us is to hang stockings at my Mom and Dad's house for all the grandkids and my parents..Thank goodness they have a large matel!

What's special about this page is that it has hidden journaling and photo behind it..

It's very important for me to have journaling on my pages so I have become very creative on how it gets there!! I don't mind that you can't see it..the important thing is that it's there!!

Title was cut from the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge..
Flowers ~ Prima

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment