Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Trevor!

It's my nephew's birthday tomorrow and I wanted to make him a card...GASP! Yes, I said card! LOL I know, I don't make cards but I couldn't resist! Trevor loves elephants so I picked an elephant from the Everyday Pop Up Cards and I used the corresponding card. I also used the dots and Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folders. The bubble and Hap-P B-Day are from Smiley Cards. I spritzed the Hap-P B-Day with Electric Blue Glimmer Mist. I used Frayed Burlap and Broken China Distress Inks to make the embossing pop!
Here's a tip for my fellow Gypsy users..When I get an idea of an image I want to use, I get my Gypsy out and do a keyword search..In this case I used "elephant" as my keyword. A list of all the carts with elephants pop up and I scrolled through and found the perfect one that I had a cart for! Makes putting together a cohesive page so much faster!!


Happy Birthday Trevor! I wish I could be in NJ with you as you clebrate your birthday! Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment