Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I have some fun Halloween projects to share with you!!

Here is a bookmark that I made for Faith's class..

The bookmark base is from the Cricut Circle Exclusive cartridge Sophie. I glued 2 bookmarks together to make them sturdier. The pumpkins are from Wrap it Up Cricut cartridge. I then added the googly eyes to them..I think He's cute!! LOL


This is the scrapbook page that I designed for Emilee's PreK class. We are going to be making scrapbooks for the first year of school. this is the first page! I cut the pumpkin, bat and Ghost from Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut Cartridge. The name plate was cut from Cricut Essentials. The apttern papers were old halloween papers I had and I also used old Leaving Prints diecuts ( cat). I kit them so that all we had to do was glue the stuff down. I only had about 10 minutes with each group so I had to make it quick! Love that I used up some of my old stuff!! The only things I bought were page protectors and the 8 1/2 x 11 black CS for the background!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Happy Halloween!!


2 comments:

  1. Cute projects! At first I thought the bookmarks were made from foam...love the detail on them, so cute!

    ReplyDelete