Monday, November 28, 2011

For Baby..

Hello,

Miss me?? I know it's been a while..I got wrapped up in getting Christmas gifts started and a baby gift..
My BIL and soon to be SIL is expecting a baby girl! Another Niece! YAY!!
I made an 8x8 book and a cute card for them..The pictures of the book are not the greatest..I was in a rush to get it wrapped..

I made this card with the cuttlebug and an Owl from Noah's ABC Animals Cricut Cartridge. The pattern paper I used is from a pack from Heidi Grace..CS is Bazzill. The book is made from the same paper and various embellishments that I made from Sugar and Spice, Just a Note, and New Arrival Cricut Cartrides..There are also some stickers and things from my stash :)


















They loved it!! Especially the card, I matched the owl from the invitation..

Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment