Tuesday, November 8, 2011

True Love

I started my Honeymoon album..Yes, I know it's been 10 years..better late than never!
This LO is of our two photos we had taken of us while we were at the night club at Paradise Stream in the Poconos. The one photo mat does not have a photo, because while taking it out of the frame to copy it ripped so I need to fix it. The LOVE side of the page was done 5 years ago..The TRUE I did this past weekend..would have never known they were done at 2 different times. The chipboard man and women I covered with paper and cut the pin shanks off of the honeymooner pins we recieved at Paradise Stream. I also used the I rock tool to adhere a cystal on the left hand of the women and used Golden Rod Stickles to make a ring on the man!



Other supplies used:
Bazzill Basics Bazzill Betz cards
Bazzill Basics CS ~ Rhubarb
Junkitz Romance Collection PP
Junkitz Ribbon and Lablz ~ Romance Collection
Heart ~ Unknown
Making Memories Rubons ~ Heidi
Chipboard ~ Scenic Route
Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Aged Mahagony, Black Soot
I rock tool and bling
Golden Rod Stickles







No comments:

Post a Comment