Sunday, December 11, 2011

I didn't forget!! LOL Tag #7

Hello!

Ok..I know I'm behind...BUT I am enjoying the process and that is the most important thing! So here is tag #7.. Once again I used the same techniques  except for the kraft glassine..I did not have any when I made this tag :(  but bought some yesterday! LOL
Here is the link to see what Tim created :)



Supplies Used :

Background - Pumice Stone Distress Ink, Antique Linen Distress Stain, Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Distressing Clear Stamps - Glitz Designs.
Title - Recollections Kraft Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, Clear Embossing Ink - Ranger, Merry Christmas from Santa's Wish - Tim Holtz Collection- Stamper's Anonymous, Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
I used greens and berries from Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge instead of the Holly die that Tim used..I cut it from Grunge paper and painted it with Fired Brick and Peeled Paint Distress Crackle paint, Picket Fence Distress Stickles, Glimmer Glam - Golden Goddess.
Bows - Seam binding colored with Festive Berries Distress ink.

I have # 8 and # 9 almost complete..waiting for things to dry and finding the perfect embellishments when at work when what you want is at home is no easy task! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment