Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tag #3 Finished!!

I did it!! Tag #3 is finished! I decided since I did not have the stamp or the embossing folder I would use a Cuttlebug folder called Christmas countdown. I used a piece of Kraft paper from Recollections and embossed it then traced a manilla #8 tag and punched the hole. I used Avery Reinforcers and colored them with Gathered Twig..Presto!! a Kraft tag!
The tricky part is coloring..I used Gathered twigs, Iced Spruce, evergreen bough and festive berries to color the embossed areas. The easiest way I found was to take the foam off of the tool and use a corner of it..After I colored it I buffed the sides with gathered twigs, then spritzed with Ranger Perfect Pearls in Heirloom Gold.
The top of the tag is tied with seam binding colored with evergreen bough and twine and a bell.
At the bottom of the tag I changed the orientation of the greenery so you could see 25. I used the greenery from tattered pinecone and holly leaves from Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge. I colored the jewels with Red Pepper alcohol ink!

Tag #4 is almost finished..Waiting for the Distress Rock Candy to dry..Will post soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment