Sunday, December 4, 2011

Twelve tags of Christmas #4

Finished it!! LOVED all the techniques in this one! I do not have the distress stains in Weathered Wood so I applied the ink on my craft sheet with the Snowcap distress stain and spritzed it with water and wiped the tag through it..You get the same results!! I also found in my stash clear snowflakes that I thought would go perfect with it!
I ended up using the scrollwork die again for the side accent..I made a snowflake border with my Gypsy using Winter Lace but for the life of me I could not get the Cricut to cut the material right..I do love it anyway!!
The snowman is from Hello Kitty Greetings and 25 is Cricut Classic Font. I fit the 25 inside of the snowman using the Gypsy..LOVE my Gypsy!!
So here it is..





No comments:

Post a Comment