Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello..

It's been a month since I've posted..So unlike me. Sorry about that, but I promise this post will make up for it!
I am now going to blast you with what I've been working on!!



My 3 Chickies..my darling daughters with my niece..I have always called them chickie..every girl in the family gets the nickname! The Chickies are made from a Quickutz die..the ferris wheel and rockets were cut from the Carousel Cricut cartridge. Papers are from Echo park Little Girls.

Be Mine ~ Valentine's Day 2012!! LOVe this paper!! It's from We R Memory Keepers..

Hockey Night ~ My husband's first love is Hockey!! LOL A player on Cal U's team took this picture of him skating on the ice at the Consol Center in Pittsburgh! The background paper is from Paper House Publications the red paper with the dots is old Leaving Prints paper..

This is one of the many pages of my Honeymoon album..it's only been 10 years since this trip! LOL

The flowers are made from the Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge. I just used the inner flower and enlarged it with my Gypsy..and saved the file so I know how big to make them!


Paper collection is from Imaginisce..I love the bear so much!! It's the little stamp from the collection stamped on kraft paper and colored with Copics!



Do Not Distrub ~ The pictures aren't the greatest..hubby decided to take them when the room was steamy..LOL The papers were Bazzill Basics CS and Junkitz romance kit..
I used a Glimmer Mist screen to make the background of a heart on the kraft CS.


This was our room at Paradise Stream..I put our key holder and a postcard..be sure to spray those kinds of things with a neutralizing spray..Postcard, especially old one contain acid in them..so be careful!!

Well, that's all I have for today..I'll be sure to post more when I finish them!


No comments:

Post a Comment