Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Disney Journal Smashbook

Hello There,

I have had a Smashbook in my stash since Christmas time..I got it for $2 at Michaels!! It was mismarked in the computer system! Love when I get a deal!
So anyway, I was not sure what I was going to do with it until I had a moment!! Use it as a journal on our Disney vacation!! I have this horrible habit of not doing vacation albums till years later and then forgetting things I wanted to add to it, so I thought what better way to remember it and when I'm ready to do the big album all the pertinant facts will already be written!


Here is the start of my Journal..I'm adding only the pictures and journaling right now..I'll go back later and do some fun stuff to it!


The pictures for the most part are either 2.1" x 2.8" or 3.5" x 3.75". I wanted the emphasis to be on the writing, not the photos..It is a journal after all!!

Sorry for the small pictures..My camera is still in the shop from the fall it took at Epcot! Will post better pictures when the book is complete!!

Happy Saturday and keep cool for all who are in this heat. It's suppose to be 100 in WV today and we don't have central air!


No comments:

Post a Comment