Sunday, July 8, 2012

Teacher Autograph Books

Since I can't take any new pictures because my camera is broke, I thought I would  share with you a project I did for each of my girls teachers..4 in all.
I started making autograph books for the teachers when Faith was in Kindergarten. Every year they seem to get bigger and have more pages in them!
This year I decided to use left over cereal boxes that the school had been saving for me for PreK scrapbooks..(a new post all together!)
The bracket I used for the cover is from the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge. I cut it out of paper first then traced it..You could use your Cricut to cut it out using the ceral box but mine has been giving me some trouble so I didn't want to chance it!
I used the books and apple from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge..Inside is the cheerleader and School Spirit from that cart as well.
Papers are from the DCWV 8x8 Grade School stack..LOVE this stack..I also have it in 12x12!


Thank You is cut from New Arrival..It's hard to see in the picture but there is Star Dust stickles on the title. the pennants below are cut from the Digital cart Party Picks and Pennants. You can buy this on line at Cricut.com and use it in Cricut Craft Room..better yet..they go on sale frequently ..I grabbed it up for only $5! They have limited content but if you are looking for a particular item or theme the Digital carts may be the way to go!



I copy their class picture for the first page


The second page is of the girls two school pictures..One in the fall the other in the spring. I found a cute poem to put on the opposing page with a block for them to sign.


4 pages in total for autographs


4 pages for photos :)


I give them to the teachers a few days before school ends so that they can get the kids to sign them. The teachers always love them and they are easy to make!

 


1 comment:

  1. What a great project! The idea of the autograph book alone is fabulous, and how you decorated it looks terrific, I really like the banners you used!!

    ReplyDelete