Sunday, August 12, 2012

Easter Eats

Hello! Happy Sunday!

I'm determined to scrap more..especially since I will be going back to school ! Yes, I have been accepted into an online school called American Intercontinental University! I will be going for my Bachelor's in Fine Art specializing in Graphic Design. If all my credits transfer, I should have my degree by next December!

For this layout I used an old Making Memories Easter pack that I'm slowly using up! I love using what I have, why buy it if you're not going to use it?? LOL
 Buttons are also MM from the Noteworthy collection.
 Cardstock ~ Bazzill Basics.
  Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist ~ Pearl and Frost
 Journaling block ~ Stampin Up! ~ Journaling Fun.
 Easter (title) American Crafts Thickers ~ Dolce
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Date stamp ~ unknown

My daughter use to scrunch her nose anytime I would take a picture..One of those things she was taught by my Mom :) Almost 9 years later and she can no longer do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment