Friday, August 10, 2012

Jersey Girl & Coffee

Hello!

Happy August!

I love how this layout turned out! All of the materials I used are from my stash!


I found old Basic Grey paper that I have been hoarding that I thought would look great with the look I was going for..the Blush Collection!! LOVE it!

CS ~ Bazzill Basics
Background Zigzag ~ Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Jersey Girl ~ Opposites Attract Cricut Cartridge and Cricut Alphabet.
Ampersand ~ Cricut Alphabet
Coffee, pot, and mug ~ From the Kitchen Cricut Cartridge
Chipboard Hearts, metal photo corners, brads ~ American Crafts
photo corners ~ Fiskars punch
I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze ~ Icicle on coffee pot, Glimmer Chalkboard Mist ~ Marshmellow on the highlights on pot.
Bronze Glimmer Mist on Jersey Girl and Ampersand.
Sugar Maple Glimmer Mist on Coffee.
Tim Holtz Gathered Twig Distress ink on everything!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment