Sunday, September 2, 2012

Family

Happy Sunday!
 
 
I wanted to show you a LO that took me 2 days to complete..The photo is of my grandmother, my Dad, and his siblings..I had this photo in an old Daisy D collection kit for oh about 8 years and never knew what I wanted to do with it. So, I got it out and put the kit away and went to my newly organized papers and went to work!
 
I found this paper and was immediately drawn to it..
 

 and I decided to marry it with these..
 
 
My Stampin Up! Water color pencils!! AND this is what it turned into...
 
 
LOVE it now!!!!
 
 
Creative Imaginations Narratives~ Antique Cream Collection ~ Renissance
Bazzill Basics Swiss Dots ~ Blissful Trio
Glitz Design ~Distressed Couture Journaling CS Stickers
Stampin Up! Watercolor pencils
Scarlet Lime CS stickers (family)
MMBI family quotes
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment