Saturday, September 1, 2012

A plethora of Layouts !

Happy September 1st!

Inching closer to fall and I love it!!

Today I wanted to show you some of my layouts I have completed in the last week..Yes, I said week!! I have been a scrapping fool. It's so much easier to create when you are not spending half your time looking for something you KNOW you have!

I finally completed the pile of Easter photos that have been sitting on my desk forever!!

Here they are:



 
Still using the Easter paper from Making Memories. The vellum title is from Leaving Prints. The eggs are cut from the Easter 2010 Cricut cartridge. The journaling block is old Prima packaging. Finally the ribbon is Tastefully Tattered Monochromatic collection in Bahama Trio by MaisyMo Designs.
 
 
Faith ~ Thickers ~ Dolce ~ American Crafts
1st ~ cut from Heritage Cricut Cartridge
bunny and basket ~ Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge
banner ~ MME Fine and Dandy stickers
basket ~ MLS mini alpha stickers
 
This is a picture of my daughter's PreK class at WVU's farm.
Title ~ Noah's ABC Animals Cricut Cartridge
farm diecuts ~ Pop-Up Neighborhood Cricut Circle Cartridge
Pattern Papers ~ Daisy D's
Background Kraft paper ~ DCWV Playtime stack..I used the backside of the paper.
Journaling block ~ unknown
Cardstock ~ Bazzill Basics
 
 
Forgot one!! LOL
 
Pattern Papers ~ Making Memories
Cadrstock ~ Leaving Prints, Bazzill Basics
Egg Doiley ~ Dollar general
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists ~ Cadillac Pink, Frost
Alpha stickers ~ Unknown
 
This is Emilee's hospital photo..I used a sketch from Becky Fleck's PageMaps2 book!
I had this paper FOREVER..I liked that it picked up on the floral detail of her dress but didn't know where to go with it, so it's been sitting in a pile to be scrapped..
 
Pattern Paper ~ Daisy D's Moda collection, Making Memories ~
Cardstock ~ Bazzill Basics
Doileys ~ unknown
Buttons ~ Unknown
MME  Stella Rose Hattie "Remember" stamps, Stella Roase Gertie" Girly" Stamps
Versamark Ink Pad
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Fired Brick
tastefully tattered Monochromatic collection ~ Pomegranite ~ MaisyMo Designs
Stampendous! White and Clear Embossing powders
 
 
 
 
last one..I used lots of old stuff on this one! LOL
 
Pattern Papers ~ Leaving Prints, Karen Foster
white ric rac ~ Bazzill Basics Just the Edge cardstock strips ~ Avalanche
white snowfalkes ~ Quickqutz
title, blue snowflakes and snowmen ~ Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge
snow banner ~ Leaving Prints
tag ~ Making Memories
 
So there ya go! My creations from last week!! I'm off to create some more. I hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day Weekend!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment