Saturday, January 26, 2013

17 Weeks

Hello friends Happy Snowy Saturday!!

It's been snowing here in WV since yesterday afternoon..We only have about 5 inches or so to show for it. So I'm busy in my studio finishing up on some projects and homework!

I have been scrapping the new baby's Ultrasound photos..trying to keep this book updated! LOL


I used Bella Blvd's We're Expecting collection for this layout and I love how it turned out!
The yellow heart doily is a dollar store find from last valentine's day. The pack came with white, pink and white. I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Jingle Bells to color it yellow. The Wiggle Worm accent is an epoxy bubble I have had so long that I forgot I even had them! I backed it with yellow CS. The flowers are a mix of old Prima paper flowers and Making Memories. The brads are Making Memories. The title is Thickers Lullaby in charcoal. The purple dots is a journaling card that slides out to reveal the journaling.

Thanks for looking!! I hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment